MBA Information Sessions:
Sessions cover several topics: admissions, course format, employer-sponsored tuition reimbursement plans and curriculum. Meet our MBA faculty members and program manager to discuss the new concentrations offered along with the general MBA degree. Bring your transcripts for pre-evaluation for leveling courses and to confirm that GMAT scores will not be required.
Participants also have the opportunity to take a campus tour or visit an MBA evening class.
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., meet at the RLA in Cranberry (Room 1122)
Regional Learning Alliance, Room 1122
850 Cranberry Woods Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Dinner is provided
Geneva has a strong program that integrates an excellent education in business with the Christian faith. An MBA from Geneva can help you fulfill your educational, career and spiritual goals.
- MBA courses are offered in five, nine-week terms each calendar year
- Attend class one night per week; finish the program under 2-1/2 years
- Start classes in any term (May, July, Oct., Jan., March)
- Accelerated completion possibility
- Integration of faith and work
- Challenging courses that stretch your thinking
- Learn it tonight – apply it tomorrow
- Special payment plan for students in employer-sponsored tuition reimbursement programs
- Nationally Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)