M. Ed. Information Sessions
Summer 2014 M.Ed. in Special Education and Reading classes now offered in Cranberry
Classes will meet during the months of May and June offered in a blended format to meet the needs of teachers and other educators working in a non-profit organization.
M. Ed. in Special Education or Reading
Learn more about our classes at Cranberry's Regional Learning Alliance
Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Meet our faculty members and program manager to discuss admissions, curriculum, certifications and how the program meets your needs as a professional educator. Information Session will be held at the Cranberry RLA, second floor.
Geneva College faculty use a collaborative model of teaching that focuses not only on students and course content, but also on the purpose of learning, preparing teachers and other educational professionals to serve the needs of diverse students through:
- A Christ-centered perspective
- Strategies that can be used immediately
- Tools for teaching in an inclusive classroom and other environmental settings
- Practical experiences
- Reading Specialist or Special Education Certification in PA through the PA Department of Education
- Application of new knowledge in working with those who have learning disabilities, behavior disorders, autism, ADHD and physical disabilities
- Courses that are offered in a flexible blended or online format
Looking forward to meeting you on March 27!