- Because tuition alone cannot cover all academic, residential and operational expenses, the Geneva Fund bridges the gap by covering the necessary costs to run a vital educational institution.
- Because gifts of every size matter. You should know that small gifts make BIG impacts, too! In Fiscal Year 2010-11, there were 899 donors who gave gifts ranging from $1 to $99 which raised $33,191.00 worth of support. Wow!
- Because Geneva needs your annual support to replenish the Geneva Fund. The fund needs new income each year because we strive to steward and wisely invest your gifts as they are given so students receive immediate benefits. If you gave for the first time last year, thanks! If you've given for several years, thanks again. Geneva’s fiscal year runs from June 1 to May 31.
- Because alumni participation matters! In college rankings, U.S. News &World Report tracks the average percentage of living alumni with bachelor’s degrees who give back to their school as an “indirect measure of student satisfaction.” Geneva’s ranking matters because it shows perspective students that Geneva alumni are proud of their school and consider it a worthwhile investment.
- Alumni givers are Geneva’s past, present and future. Your college experience was made possible through alumni support, and today’s students depend on you to pass on the tradition.
- Because your gift impacts students academically and eternally. At Geneva College, students learn that everything they do has an eternal impact. As they attend class and chapel, they learn to live out Geneva’s mission of transforming society for the kingdom of Christ.