If you view an emergency on campus, first dial 911 for the appropriate service, e.g., police, fire or medical. Then contact campus security and inform them of the emergency. The Security Department can be reached in several ways:
- Cell phone at 724-846-9632 (24 hours)
- Emergency blue phones located at the soccer complex, Reeves Stadium, the alumni parking lot and the pedestrian mall.
- Wall-mounted phones located in the academic buildings and residence halls (dial 9-724-846-9632)
- Security office at 724-847-5678
When you reach the dispatcher, be sure to provide the following information:
- The location of the emergency and your present location
- The nature of the emergency