PA State Grant (PHEAA Grant)
- File the FAFSA no later than May 1
- Must be a Pennsylvania resident
- Maximum approximately $3,900 per school year ($1,950 per term)
- Must meet PHEAA′s need standard
- Must be enrolled for at least 6 credits
- Must pass 24 new credits per year (12 credits per term if less than full year)
- Eight semesters eligibility
- PHEAA phone number: 800-692-7392
- Programs that are more than than 50% online are not eligible for PA state grant.
- ADCP Bridge courses are often not eligible for PA state grant.
- Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Ohio, Vermont, West Virginia
- File the FAFSA form. Sometimes an additional application is required.
- Amount varies by state
- Eligibility requirements vary by state